Why we're hiring
Despite being a small company, our customers include some of the world’s largest professional services firms. Following successful implementations to firms in the UK, Netherlands, and the US, we need to build a customer support team capable of handling their complex and detailed requests.
Our customers each have thousands of users, who are looked after by their own internal support teams for 1st and 2nd line issues. However, the more complex stuff comes to us, and that's where you come in...
- Plenty of experience in a support management or senior support position (with direct reports)
- Technically inquisitive with a good understand of how programming works
- Full appreciation of the technical and configuration complexities associated with enterprise software (including integrations)
- Committed to seriously high levels of customer satisfaction, coupled with extreme attention to detail
- Adept at setting and managing customer expectations - including when things don't go as planned!
- Probably one of the most organised people you know, with an enviable ability to prioritise under pressure
- Patient and capable of teaching our customers how to get the most from us
- Keen to be hands-on and actively involved in issue resolution (whilst the team is still small)
- Manage the support department (currently you and one direct report) and prepare it for growth in 2020
- Set and monitor KPIs to ensure we're operating efficiently and meeting SLAs
- Run regular service review meetings with customers (virtually and in-person)
- Investigate and replicate complex 3rd line issues before passing to engineers to resolve
- Produce comprehensive product guides and other support-related documentation
- Manage our support ticketing software and produce weekly performance reports
- Continually enhance our internal and external FAQs
- Gather qualified product feedback to share with our internal Product team
- Work closely with Engineering, Delivery, and Account Management teams as required
- Monitor usage to maintain high levels of user engagement and identify UX blockers
- Create a department seen as the go-to place for all product knowledge (by customers and employees)
More about us
Our target market is full of globally established brands, and we're a young company starting to scale-up. This ambition naturally brings high pressure situations and different challenges on a weekly basis, but if you like that sort of thing and you excel in fast-paced environments, we'd love to hear from you!
Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows, and we love our fun, flat, friendly workplace, where we are welcoming to all.