We’re an ambitious, award-winning enterprise software start-up. In 2019 we were recognised as the fastest growing tech company in Scotland, and ranked 19th overall in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50.
Our founders saw the potential of AI technology to help people manage tricky projects at scale. They built Braid, an intelligent planning platform, which helps professional services organisations plan, adapt, and thrive.
Our team lives our values, and we're dedicated to making sure our friendly, inclusive environment grows with us. Life at Airts is equal parts challenging and rewarding!
Why we’re hiring
We're ready to scale-up, so we're building a team of top notch business development experts!
Over the past couple of years - with limited capacity - we've managed to engage most of the global top 10 accounting firms, resulting in a couple of very high value wins and a nicely growing sales pipeline. Now that we know where our product works best, we're ready to invest in this pipeline growth and go faster.
It's a really exciting time to join us, because 2020 and 2021 will be pivotal years in our journey. What we achieve now will pave the way to achieving our long-term goals.
Our target customers are mostly based in/around London, so you will work from a home office or co-working space to be near them.
As a sales and business development professional, you pride yourself on being:
- An organised and highly effective self-starter
- Well-versed at pitching enterprise software solutions
- Familiar with how large, global organisations are structured
- Skilled in the techniques and approaches necessary to engage people at an enterprise
- Able to explain clearly how software products deliver real world benefits to customers
What you will do
As a crucial member of our sales organisation, you will:
- Research and learn how our target customers operate, and what keeps them up at night
- Generate qualified sales leads for account executives to manage
- Work very closely with and support account executives during the sales process
- Nurture and educate prospects who are not quite ready to initiate their buying cycle
- Represent Airts at local and national events
- Attend international events when necessary
- Provide 'feedback from the frontline' to help marketing continuously improve our messaging
- Share competitor and market knowledge with other relevant teams (especially product)
- Produce weekly activity plans and progress reports
- Travel when required to our Edinburgh headquarters (regularly at first, then as required for important team and company events)
What we're offering
- Competitive salary and OTE
- At least £1,000 per year to spend on professional and personal development
- 33 days holiday per year, 30 of which to be taken whenever you like
- Monthly time out of the working week for company events (past events include hiking, go-karting, Edinburgh Fringe shows, canal boat trips, and laser quest!)
- Weekly All Hands meeting for inspiration and over-communication (lunch is on us!)
- NEST pension scheme
- Work with really nice and smart people, who are excited about growing our company!