Who we are
We’re an enterprise software start-up already punching above our weight.
Our founders saw the potential of AI technology to help people manage tricky projects at scale. They built Braid, an intelligent planning platform, which helps professional services organisations adapt and thrive.
Our team lives our values, and are dedicated to making sure our friendly, inclusive environment grows with us. Life at Airts is challenging and rewarding, join us!
Why we’re hiring
Pretty early on, our founders successfully sold Braid to one of the world’s leading professional services firms. And then they sold it to another. Since then, we’ve been continuously improving Braid, to deliver even more benefits to more professional services clients. And we’re ready now to tell the world.
We’ve worked out a strategy to get our message out there, but we need help to get it done.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role with a focus on customer acquisition (bonus points if in tech and/or B2B);
- 2+ years’ experience using tools across the marketing stack: CMS, CRM, PR distribution, analytics, and ad management (bonus points for WordPress, HubSpot, Cision, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager experience);
- Strong design skills, including significant experience using Adobe Photoshop (or similar) to design and optimise creative assets for a range of media (please send your portfolio or a link to previous work);
- Strong social media management experience, including use of social platforms for scheduled distribution and tracking (HubSpot a plus);
- Enthusiasm for content of all types, and bringing stories to life in unique ways;
- Proven track record executing and optimising campaigns that drive business impact;
- Data analysis/analytics skills;
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills;
- Solid grasp of marketing metrics, including web, social, email, and digital advertising;
- A sense of humour (non-negotiable).
What you’ll do
- Execute, optimise, and track marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive our brand awareness, perception, and sales pipeline;
- Measure, report and generate actionable insights from our campaigns to inform marketing decisions;
- Create and optimise sales enablement collateral, e.g. case studies, presentations, infographics, feature tours, email nurturing campaigns, video demos;
- Support the creation of world class platform-agnostic content to build credibility with prospective buyers;
- Manage, maintain, and optimise content, copy, landing pages and forms on our public website;
- Optimise our conversion funnel on landing page experiences through quantitative and qualitative testing;
- Work with our product team to find opportunities to bring our brand voice into our product experience;
- Manage our social media accounts to effectively engage our targeted audiences;
- Administrate our CRM database, to ensure our customer data processes are consistent, single-source-of-truth, and linked effectively to campaigns;
- Keep stakeholders updated on campaigns, including documentation for knowledge-sharing on Confluence;
- Have fun.
What you’ll get
- At least £1,000 per year to spend on professional and personal development;
- Every month we take time out of the working week for company events, past events include hiking, go-karting, Fringe shows, and laser quest;
- 33 days holiday per year, 30 of which you can take whenever you like;
- Weekly All Hands meeting for inspiration and over-communication, and lunch is on us;
- Fresh fruit and healthy snack bars delivered weekly;
- NEST pension scheme;
- Genuinely nice, smart people who are excited about growing our company.