Why we're hiring
Despite being a small company, our customers include some of the world’s largest professional services firms. Following successful implementations to firms in the UK, Netherlands, and US, we need to build a customer support team capable of handling their complex and detailed requests.
Our customers each have thousands of users, who are looked after by their own internal support teams for 1st and 2nd line issues. However, the more complex stuff comes to us, and that's where you come in...
What you will do
- Review support tickets (including reviewing logs) and prepare them for software engineers to fix
- Resolve tickets directly where no code changes are required
- Triage tickets based on various internal and external priorities
- Contribute towards the creation of support docs, including user guides, videos, and other self-help resources for customers
- Be an expert user of our product, who is able to answer all questions from customers and colleagues
- Help to ensure Support is the go-to team for anything product-related
- Use bug report data to help the company continuously improve testing and product quality
- Provide customer feedback to the product team and contribute towards shaping the product roadmap
- Continuously review our processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage the deployment infrastructure for new customers and be responsible for shipping releases
- Passionate about technology and delighting customers
- A technological generalist - able to turn your hand to just about anything
- Comfortable challenging and raising issues at any level
- Analytical and meticulous
- Very inquisitive and a natural problem solver
- Experienced in a software support role
- Knowledgeable about the software industry
More about us
Our target market is full of globally established brands, and we're a young company starting to scale-up. This ambition naturally brings high pressure situations and different challenges on a weekly basis, but if you like that sort of thing and you excel in fast-paced environments, we'd love to hear from you!
Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows, and we love our fun, friendly workplace where we are welcoming to all.