Why we're hiring
Despite being a small company, our customers include some of the world’s largest professional services firms. Following successful implementations to firms in the UK, Netherlands, and the US, we need a dedicated account manager to take care of these customers and expand product usage throughout.
Even with thousands of users in each organisation, our coverage represents less than 5% of their global headcount, which means they all have huge land-and-expand potential! And that’s where you come in...
- Know what it takes to manage and expand global enterprise accounts
- Full understanding of how professional services firms operate
- Probably one of the best relationship builders you know!
- Committed to seriously high levels of customer satisfaction
- Comfortable challenging the customer if they’re not headed in the right direction
- Always looking for ways to increase product exposure and expand usage
- Minimum five years in sales and/or account management at an enterprise software company
- Create and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels in multiple countries
- Deliver engaging product demos and webinars (to train users and showcase new features)
- Support internal champions to create business cases to expand Braid usage
- Produce detailed statements of work to present implementation and expansion projects
- Lead account management strategy and performance review meetings (in-person and virtually)
- Monitor usage to maintain high levels of user engagement and identify UX blockers
- Gather qualified product feedback to share with our internal product team
- Create opportunities for marketing to produce customer videos and case studies
- Work closely with the Support and Delivery teams as required
More about us
Our target market is full of globally established brands, and we're a young company starting to scale-up. This ambition naturally brings high pressure situations and different challenges on a weekly basis, but if you like that sort of thing and you excel in fast-paced environments, we'd love to hear from you!
Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows, and we love our fun, flat, friendly workplace, where we are welcoming to all.